Sunday, July 5, 2009

Do you believe in "KARMA" ?

What is "Karma"?
- Actually, I have no details or exact information for definition of "Karma". Generally, based on my understanding, "Karma" is the action of results of what we did previously for a particular case or several cases. As advice, we need to do everything properly and remember what we will harvest as the result of what we decided as an action.
So, why I write about this tonight?
This is because of a bunch of confusion, sometimes for some bad results that I thought about having correlation with some previous actions I had decided before and that is vice versa for some good results.

So, do you believe in "Karma"?
- if you believe, please do decide for good action in response for any actions you receive after reading this for having good "Karma".

0 comments: