Monday, March 30, 2009

Trying to find the lost one!

Damn!!
It's kind of hard to forget what you've lost. You wanna try to get back but..what to do, you have no power to do so.
You afraid that will let the one suffer and not in happy life, so you just can think and dream about the one. Even, it keeps repeating, continuosly coming to your mind. You said to urself that will let the lost one, but you worry that the lost one will be trapped into the wrong hand. You just can wish that the lost one can choose the right one to have the happiest life.
Sometimes, you wonder if the lost one also thinks about you. You said to yourself, "I don't know". The lost one has disappeared without any direct contacts. Even, some media which can be used to keep in touch does not display any sign of the lost one.
Sometime, you keep wondering, is the lost one avoiding you?
Starting from today, the time when I uploaded this writing, I have said to myself, that I will try to find the lost one, and ensure to myself will try to combine all parts together.

I will update for any progresses.

0 comments: